Cyber Security Analyst (SOC / SIEM Monitoring) - £25-45k
Are you looking for the next step in your career? Would you like to be rewarded for your work with a competitive package & structured career progression? I have a number of opportunities available for those familiar and wanting to work with SIEM tools within a monitoring / SOC environment with a IT Services firm based near Coventry.
The role responsibilities include:
- Reviewing and responding to SIEM alerts.
- Mentoring and coaching 1st line Analysts.
- Providing SIEM, IDS/IPS recommendations to Senior Analysts.
- Providing analytical data reports for customers.
Any of the following would be :
- Previous experience monitoring SIEM tools. (Essential)
- SIEM or IDS/IPS tuning
- Understanding and experience within an ITIL environment.
- Understanding Network Protocols such as TCP/IP
- Certifications in GIAC (e.g. GCIH, GCIA, GCFA) or other relevant qualifications.
- A background in Network, Security, Firewalls or Service Management would be beneficial but not mandatory.
If you feel this role would be of interest to you, do feel free to give me an email on 's.hill[att]computerfutures[dot]com' with an up-to-date version of your CV and a good time that we may speak. Alternatively, I am available by phone on 0-1-4-1-2-2-2-7-8-5-0 or on LinkedIn (Stephen Hill, Computer Futures).
If you know anyone that might be interested in the role, don't be afraid to point them in my direction; we're currently offering £200 of John Lewis vouchers to anyone who refers someone that later gets a job through us!
Apply for Cyber Security Analyst (SOC / SIEM Monitoring) - £25-45k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly