Integrated Logistic Support Engineer - SC Cleared
Integrated Logistic Support Engineer - AR&M - SC Cleared
I am currently recruiting for a Integrated Logistic Support Engineer based in Basingstoke on a 3 Month assignment for a large IT Service Provider working in the Defence Sector.
The ideal candidate will have a previous background working in a similar role within the Defence sector and have a strong understanding of ARM analysis tools and techniques.
Job Purpose & Accountability:
The will report to the ILSM assisting them initially in the transition from the incumbent Supplier The main role will be to:
- Conduct a full range of AR&M activities
- Developing AR&M requirements with the customer and establishing derived requirements for the sub-systems of System and flow these into the supply chain
- Leading discussions on AR&M activities with the customer.
- Advising on the applicability and translation of supportability requirements to other team activities
- Working across the ILS disciplines to ensure AR&M influences the support solutions and products being evolved.
- Challenging design teams on areas where AR&M characteristics are compromised and assist in resolutions
- Being the technical lead on AR&M, developing tools, techniques and staff
- Defence Logistics Framework (was JSP 886)
- Good working knowledge and experience of Availability, Reliability and Maintainability
- Experience with ARM analysis tools and techniques
- Spares ranging and scaling
- Additional experience in Human Factors Integration would be advantageous
If this role is of interest please contct me for further details.