Programme Director - 6 month contract
A well known public sector body that looks after the nation's health is looking for a programme director to work at their site on the south coast. They are a department that is used to coming under scrutiny as everyone in the country will pass through their doors at some point. This will help you make a name for yourself in a senior position there as it will be in the spotlight during the contract.
- Work on the south coast near the sea, you will be able to chill out at the beach during the summer and there are many attractions around the city it's based in for you to go and see.
- Cover a large geographic area compromising several hospitals and CCG's you will be getting out of the office a few times a week and will get to see the whole area.
- A focus on A&E departments in which are on the front line in most hospitals and will most certainly come under scrutiny during your time there, if everything is successful it wwill help you cement your name in the industry as the go to person for troubled authorities and give you much more work in the future.
- A wide range, and breadth, of experience of operating at Board level in the NHS, preferably in provider and commissioning roles
- Experience in a leadership role in overseeing, assuring or delivering strategic change to secure improved outcomes for patients within available resources
- Post-graduate management or specialist qualification, or equivalent experience
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Specialties: *Defence *SC *Project Management *Civil Service *Cloud *Saas *Desktop Support *Prince 2 *MSP *MoR *ITIL *Service Architect *Technical Architect *Security Architect *CISSP *CESG *ISO27001 *GDS *TOGAF *ISEB *Business Analysis *SDLC *Agile *SCRUM
Apply for Programme Director - 6 month contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly