My client is a British multinational utility company, who are currently looking to bring in a Demand Analyst. The Demand Analyst will manage technical requests (Within Service-Now) destined for our suppliers, providing validation and structure around the Technical Services Catalogue request process. This role is initially a 6month contract based in Staines.
- Validate Proposal responses from our suppliers; ensuring commercial considerations are in line with contractual considerations
- Ensure approval is received from the requester and the budget holder for associated costs, before progressing into the delivery phase.
- Provide Governance around the delivery of supplier Proposals delivering IS technical requirements.
- Provide a level of Governance around the final billing process for TSC supplier requests. Review & approve supplier monthly billing, providing an internal escalation route for any disputes against delivery of supplier Proposals.
- Continuous Improvement to constantly evaluate the Demand Processes, procedures and toolsets looking for ways these could be improved. This is an essential role within the Demand Management team to ensure commercials are correct for 3rd party suppliers and to provide a single point of contact for all project requests to suppliers.
If you have any interest please give me a call on 02076541422 or send your CV to Abdullah.firstname.lastname@example.org