DV Cleared Release Manager
We are looking for a professional individual with good communication skills and familiarity with ITIL to join the Release & Deployment team.
As a release Manager you will work with Release owners, Projects, Technical specialists and Test teams to oversee the deployment of Releases across the live environments.
As an ambassador of the ITIL based Release Process, you will encourage best practice, ensure continual service improvement, and enable working integration with other service management and project management disciplines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that key information relation to each Release has been captured and recorded
- Discuss and agree an appropriate Release approach with Projects and BAU teams based on the risk and impact posed
- Track and manage each Release to ensure that an appropriate level of testing has been completed
- Ensure that a baseline copy of the Release is stored and accessible for future use
- Ensure that an appropriate level of documentation/artefacts have been delivered
- To continuously evaluate the existing processes and procedures to ensure that Release Management is being carried out in the most efficient and effective manger, and that the interfaces with other processes and teams are effective
- Produce reports for Management on the effectiveness of the Release & Deployment process
- Provide support for the use of the tools and processes
Qualification & Experience:
Previous experience of Release & Deployment in a large department
Apply for DV Cleared Release Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly