DV Cleared Change Manager
We are looking for a motivated individual with good communication skills and a familiarity with ITIL to join the Change Management team.
The team are responsible for overseeing all changes that are made to the live environments.
As a Change Manager you will work with Change owners, Projects and key stakeholders from across the support community in order to ensure that the Risk and Service Impact has been correctly understood and mitigated before changes are approved for implementation.
As an ambassador of the ITIL based Change Management Process you will encourage best practice, ensure continual service improvement, and enable working integration with other service management and project management disciplines.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and validating all changes to ensure that they have been categorised correctly, contain a sufficient level of information and have included the correct set of stakeholders for approval
- Ensuring that the impact of changes has been clearly identified and is understood
- Reviewing all changes to ensure that the correct level of approval has been received prior to implementation
- Attendance at a daily meeting in order to brief in details of changes occurring
- Coordinating weekly meetings and issuing Agendas and Minutes where required
- Preparing and publishing the Forward Schedule of Change
- Providing advise and guidance to stakeholders on the Change Process
- Liaising with Service Delivery Managers to agree downtime with the business
- Performing Incident Mapping sessions and Post Implementation Reviews (PIR's) to capture lessons learnt
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience of Change Management in a large organisation