SAP Project Manager/Oracle Project Manager (Prince2, PMP)
SAP Project Manager/Oracle Project Manager/Project Manager (SAP, Oracle, Prince2, PMP, Agile, SCRUM, PMI, ITIL, MS Office 365) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months contract, to be based in Brighton, East Sussex.
The successful applicant will have a technical and/or business background with project management experience, having worked in small to medium scale deployments projects around SAP and oracle, delivering the relevant business requirements and technologies.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Proven track record in the on-time, on-budget delivery of project within the IT Services industry
- Strong customer relationship management focus with an ability to demonstrate experience and ability to build relationships with clients
- Ability to communicate complex technology, or any aspect of projects clearly and succinctly to any and all stakeholders at any level of a participating organisation
- Define, own, plan and scope MS Office 365 deployment project
- Manage small to medium deployment with project management responsibility for multi-disciplinary teams
- Agree specifications, high level functionality, impact analyses and process changes in conjunction with the Business owners
- Document project terms of reference for the project including background, scope, objectives, assumptions and critical success factors
- Manage project risks and issues actively in line with risk and issue management procedures
- Enforce change control in line with change management procedures
- Manage the deployment of the project within agreed time
- Project Management and Business Analysis skills.
- Ability to translate business needs into project proposals;
- Strong Analytical skill
- Strong skills in the planning, organisation, scheduling, problem solving and the resolution of conflicting priorities to make decisions
- Ability to interact with senior management and external parties
- Experience of managing project and technical teams
- Proven experience of project management techniques including Prince2, PMI, Agile, SCRUM, etc. with working knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Experience of Risk Management across various levels of projects and organisations
- Extensive experience in the planning and delivery of complex technical projects
- PRINCE2 or PMI certified or equivalent
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for SAP Project Manager/Oracle Project Manager (Prince2, PMP)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly