Business Engagement Admin Support
The Admin Support Officer will provide a secretariat function for the Business Engagement team for all activities involving the Partner organisations to ensure these are activities are sensibly coordinated to provide the best experience/levels of support to the Partners. To ensure the Business Engagement team reporting to the Programme is completed in a timely manner and dependencies on the Business Engagement team from other work streams are effectively managed.
- Secretariat to the Executive Partner Group (EPG) - organising logistics, agenda, supporting documents and producing minutes, monitoring actions
- Supporting team members in setting up regular and ad-hoc meetings with Partners, diary management, room bookings and producing agendas and supporting documentation
- Taking minutes for key meetings with Partners and monitoring completion of actions
- Overseeing the Business Engagement project plan to ensure deliverables and key milestones are met and chasing those at risk of meeting deadlines
- Managing the Business Engagement project log to ensure actions are completed on time, chasing updates from team members to update statuses
- Managing the Partner stakeholder directory to ensure this is up to date and maintained for the Programme
- Coordinating required updates from the Business Relationship Managers to the Business Engagement dashboard
- Supporting the production of the Partner Bulletin/Partner comms material when required
- Organising showcases to the Programme
Skills - Essential
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communications skills to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Work with team to set priorities, create clear plans and manage all work to meet the needs of the customer and the business
- Take ownership of problems in their own area of responsibility
- Be interested and positive about what they and the team are trying to achieve
- Strong communicator, able to communicate at all levels
- Experience of managing meeting secretariat - arranging meetings, coordinating papers, recording key actions and decisions
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work accurately and calmly in a fast-paced environment.
Skills - Desirable
- Previous experience of working in a government programme/project management environment
- Experience of using Google applications - Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Collaborating and Partnering
- Managing a Quality Service
- Delivering at Pace
- Changing and Improving
- Must hold a minimum of CT Clearance and be willing to undergo Security Clearance.
The role will be based within Central London