Business Engagement Admin Support
The Admin Support Officer will provide a secretariat function for the Business Engagement team for all activities involving the Partner organisations to ensure these are activities are sensibly coordinated to provide the best experience/levels of support to the Partners. To ensure the Business Engagement team reporting to the Programme is completed in a timely manner and dependencies on the Business Engagement team from other work streams are effectively managed.
- Secretariat to the Executive Partner Group (EPG) - organising logistics, agenda, supporting documents and producing minutes, monitoring actions
- Supporting team members in setting up regular and ad-hoc meetings with Partners, diary management, room bookings and producing agendas and supporting documentation
- Taking minutes for key meetings with Partners and monitoring completion of actions
- Overseeing the Business Engagement project plan to ensure deliverables and key milestones are met and chasing those at risk of meeting deadlines
- Managing the Business Engagement project log to ensure actions are completed on time, chasing updates from team members to update statuses
- Managing the Partner stakeholder directory to ensure this is up to date and maintained for the Programme
- Coordinating required updates from the Business Relationship Managers to the Business Engagement dashboard
- Supporting the production of the Partner Bulletin/Partner comms material when required
- Organising showcases to the Programme
Skills - Essential
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communications skills to establish and maintain strong relationships
- Work with team to set priorities, create clear plans and manage all work to meet the needs of the customer and the business
- Take ownership of problems in their own area of responsibility
- Be interested and positive about what they and the team are trying to achieve
- Strong communicator, able to communicate at all levels
- Experience of managing meeting secretariat - arranging meetings, coordinating papers, recording key actions and decisions
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications - Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work accurately and calmly in a fast-paced environment.
Skills - Desirable
- Previous experience of working in a government programme/project management environment
- Experience of using Google applications - Docs, Sheets and Slides
- Collaborating and Partnering
- Managing a Quality Service
- Delivering at Pace
- Changing and Improving
- Must hold a minimum of CT Clearance and be willing to undergo Security Clearance.
The role will be based within Central London
Apply for Business Engagement Admin Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly