General Dynamics UK is a world-leader in the integration of cutting-edge defence and security systems, delivering decisive advantage to military, government and civil customers worldwide.
Our employee culture is one that thrives on innovation, embraces teamwork and possesses a strong will to succeed. The pioneering technologies and the quality of our people give us our competitive edge. Dynamics is not just part of our name, it’s part of our spirit.
- Analyse Complex systems in order to define and structure strategies for integration.
- Develop and document requirements for system integration and testing activities on C4I programmes.
- Provide representation of the systems under test through System modelling language (SysML).
- Support the development of appropriate integration and testing strategies.
- Support the detailed planning to successfully execute the identified strategy.
- Define test requirements, specifications and scripts
- Manage the defined integration activities.
- Manage the test execution, results and associated data.
- Production of test reports and associated test conclusions.
- Support the status reporting of integration and test activities.
- Support the continuous improvement of integration and testing processes, procedures and tools.
- Technical competence in integration and testing of complex software based systems.
- Understanding of communications: ability to orient a problem under investigation against the Internet and OSI Reference Models, and good understanding of TCP/IP protocol suite and basic routing technologies.
- Pro-active and flexible approach to resolution of issues to required timescales.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, Visio.
- Ability to generate well-structured technical documents and meeting minutes.
- Ability to manage documents through a review process, and achieve document release to committed deadlines.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to present formally at progress reviews with internal and external customers..
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills.
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- HPQC/Rational CLM or equivalent
- Knowledge of C++, C# and/or Application Programming Interface would be an advantage
GDUK offers a competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and professional development. A flexible benefits package, 25 days holiday and an attractive bonus scheme.