SC cleared Associate Project Manager - Portsmouth - 12 months - £230 per day
Evodia are currently recruiting for a SC cleared Associate Project Manager / Project Support Officer on behalf of our defence client based in Portsmouth. This is an initial 12 month contract offering £230 per day.
Associate Project Manager's are required to ensure that appropriate assistance and support is provided to enable the PM to undertake informed decisions on how to control the project. In doing this Associate Project Managers are expected to use their knowledge and skills to provide information which enables the PM to make informed decisions.
- To act as first point of contact for internal requests relating to the project documentation, providing and/or coordinating information for corporate requirements.
- To maintain awareness of corporate and Departmental project management procedures, identifying necessary changes required in the control of projects where appropriate.
- To coordinate/assist in the planning and scheduling of project management requirements and reviews, liaising with all relevant project teams and customers.
- To apply corporate standards to maintenance of project documentation and information to provide taut control and availability of records in accordance with the Management System.
- To demonstrate knowledge and use of corporate systems.
- To monitor financial data, bringing forward issues for review, and propose way forward/mitigation, to enable accurate forecasting and financial control through accurate reporting.
- To plan, prepare and review project documentation, bringing forward issues arising for resolution and capturing lessons learned.
- To interface with other project teams, Functions (finance/commercial etc.) and Programmes Area
- Understanding Project Management.
- Awareness of Financial Management - Budgeting and resource allocation.
- Commercial awareness
- Awareness of Risk Management.
- Use of Micosoft Applications must include Microsoft Project
- Use of sharepoint software
- Understanding of the Defence and Security context.
- Understanding of the relevant Military domain.
- Understanding of the relevant programme and desired outcomes.
- Experience and comfort with using Project Web App
More searches like this
- Administration / Secretarial SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Fareham
- Central Government SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Fareham
- Defence SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Fareham
- Management / Executive SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Fareham
- Public Sector SC Contract £50,000 - £59,999 jobs in Fareham