Requirements Engineer - MOD - Be part of a 1st class org.
Large head count - Requirement Engineers - MOD - Part of a first class and inspiring organisation.
The MOD is looking for 10 requirement Engineers to work from their Abbeywood site being part of a first-class and inspiring organization that provides you with excellent opportunities to develop and acquire many skills through training for continued personal development, including working towards professional qualifications and engineering accreditation. We have a fantastic variety of cutting edge roles; you will have the opportunity to embark on a truly rewarding career.
The Independent Safety Advisor /Auditor role will act as part of a small group of experienced engineering safety professionals homed within the Internal Technical Support Team working across all DE&S project areas on a task/ assignment basis. They will act as the challenge and expert advice champions and they will remain as a group, autonomous from all project team areas to ensure their independence. Members of the team will undertake short and long term tasking in support of the project team and prime contractors in ensuring that DE&S deliver to the Front Line Commands, systems, products and services that are safe and suitable for use. Examples of the activities expected include, but are not restricted to, the following:
- Safety requirements identification and allocation.
- Lifecycle planning.
- Hazard and risk analysis.
- Safety verification.
- Safety management.
- Independent safety assessment and assurance.
- Interpretation of legal and regulatory requirements.
- Defence/ MOD experience.
- SC cleared.
- Management Qualification.
CV deadline: 09/02/2017 1030pm
Contract Length: 7 Months.
To gain access to this great opportunity, please send a word doc of your CV to
Current and up-to-date knowledge of the current market. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a role and to try and source that position for you. Being ex military means that I also have a pretty good understanding of a lot of these roles and environments you will be going in to.
We are an international recruitment company which specialize in different sectors including Cyber Security, Government & MOD. We are one of the highest ranked suppliers in our field so we have a great working relationship with our clients which can give you a greater chance of been shortlisted. Here at Nonstop we offer a referral scheme so if you do refer a candidate that we don't know and we place you will receive £200 GBP in vouchers.
More jobs like this
- £130,000 - £139,999 Contract SC Central Government jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £130,000 - £139,999 Contract SC Defence jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £130,000 - £139,999 Contract SC Engineering jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £130,000 - £139,999 Contract SC Information Technology jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £130,000 - £139,999 Contract SC Management / Executive jobs in Bristol (City Centre)