Information Security Awareness Trainer
Role: Information Security Awareness Trainer
Location: North West
CND are partnering a UK household brand in building a world class security function that provides the best training and awareness through the entire group. Our client is looking for talented individuals to build a team in educating and promoting security best practise through the organisation.
The right candidate will be able to articulate technicalities to colleagues at every level of understanding, this will require the development of training exercises and an up to date understanding of current threats. This opportunity will be integral to the businesses security evolution and will be working very closely with the Director of Information Security.
- Leading or working as part of the Information Security Education and Awareness team, responsible for team development including recruitment, training, appraisals and performance reviews
- Implement and manage regular Information Security awareness campaigns and training programs to all colleagues
- Ensure that relevant metrics are collected, analysed, and communicated to leadership
- Ensure ongoing Information Security training is compliant with policy and Colleague participation is at an acceptable level
- Continually re-evaluate the quality and effectiveness of all Information Security training, testing, and exercises
- Contributes to policy development as it relates to training and exercise requirements
- Assess, design and deliver training scenarios, approaches, objectives, plans, tools, aids, curriculums and other state of the art technologies related to training
- Identify the best approaches to training to include, but not limited to simulations, course assessment, examinations, interviews, computer assisted and adaptive training
- CISSP/CISM qualification or other relevant Information Security qualifications
- Knowledge of ISO27000 series and PCI-DSS
- Experience of developing, implementing and managing an Information Security Awareness Training program
- Experience working with eLearning platforms desirable
- Excellent all round knowledge and experience of all aspects of Information Security within a diverse organisation
- Proven real-world understanding of Information Security thinking, changing security threats and mitigations
- Business process improvements and automation in the area of Information Security Awareness
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.