Senior Software Assurance Engineer - Aviaition - Malvern
To Provide Software And CEH Safety Advice And Assurance To Customers, Including (Review, audit and assessment of suppliers software / CEH plans, processes and evidence against contractual standards.
- Attendance at meetings as directed, such as Design Reviews, and Safety Committee Meetings.
- Production of, or input to, reports for the customer detailing findings and recommended ways forward
Experience and Qualifications
- The candidate must have System and Software Engineering experience covering all aspects of the procurement cycle.
- Knowledge of the MoD procurement process is also required.
- A good understanding of current software and CEH safety standards, such as DO178B/C, DO 254 is required. .
- Experience in undertaking audits, assessments and reviews is also necessary
- Having to work to very tight deadlines sometimes. Extensive travel both within UK and abroad
- A Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science or equivalent, preferably in software or systems engineering
- Knowledge of software and CEH aspects contained in Def Stan 00-970
- Knowledge of the qualification of software in the aviation sphere. Experience of the application of good coding standards to Ada, C and C++
Location and Clearance
The position is based in Malvern and requires the successful candidate to have SC Clearance.
For more information about the role please contact Mark Maxwell on 01619243659.
Apply for Senior Software Assurance Engineer - Aviaition - Malvern
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly