Systems Test Engineers / Systems Test Equipment Engineers
Systems Test Engineers / Systems Test Equipment (TE) Engineers :
World class Aerospace Organisation based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire is currently looking to recruit 3x Systems Test Engineers / Systems Test Equipment Engineers on a subcontract basis.
The contract is initially for 6 months (ongoing thereafter).
Contract hourly rate; negotiable dependant on experience (looking at circa £40 - £45 per hour).
• Contribute to the installation, integration, and commissioning of a state-of-the-art Power Electrical laboratory
• Drafting TE documentation for laboratory commissioning
• Hands-on installation of wiring and laboratory equipment
• Checking-out, power testing, integrating the test equipment
• Laboratory fault detection and resolution
• Awareness of safety considerations in a laboratory environment, with live, high power electrical currents
• Candidates with Systems Verification experience may be retained to contribute to the product verification and validation testing due to take place in 2017
Systems Integration Laboratory commissioning and integration. The role will demand experience of:
• Working in a Power laboratory with live, high power electricity.
• Installing, integrating and checking test equipment, including wiring
• Fault detection and correction
• Lab acceptance and safety procedures
Although aerospace experience is preferred, suitable candidates with other industry background will be considered.