Electrical Engineer / Electrical Systems Engineer
Electrical Engineer / Electrical Systems Engineer :
World class Aerospace Organisation based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire is currently looking to recruit an Electrical / Electrical Systems Engineer on a subcontract basis.
The contract is initially for 6 months (ongoing thereafter).
Contract hourly rate; negotiable dependant on experience (looking at circa £40 - £45 per hour).
The primary role will be the drafting of lab Electrical Schematics using Mentor Capital software. You will need to be proficient in use of Mentor Capital for lab electrical schematics.
• Contribute to the installation, integration, and commissioning of a state-of-the-art Power Electrical laboratory
• Hands-on installation of wiring and laboratory equipment
• Checking-out, power testing, integrating the test equipment
• Laboratory fault detection and resolution
• Awareness of safety considerations in a laboratory environment, with live, high power electrical currents
Although aerospace experience is preferred, suitable candidates with other industry background will be considered.