Project Manager - 45-55k - FTSE100 Global Organisation
Project Manager - 45-55k - Bristol
My client a FTSE 100 Engineering company are currently recruiting for a highly experienced Project Manager in leading cross functional teams in the delivery of high profile and complex projects. The Project Manager will provide a focus for the day-to-day management of projects, mobilising the team between project team meetings, building a collaborative and supportive group who makes continual progress. Lead the planning and implementation of projects. ...
My client a FTSE 100 Engineering company are currently recruiting for a highly experienced Project Manager in leading cross functional teams in the delivery of high profile and complex programmes.
- Experienced project manager who can demonstrate successful delivery of complex projects with a design element
- Defence background desirable or experience of working within a highly regulated industry
- Negotiating on priorities on programmes - workload/requirements etc.
- Develop, manage and maintain relationships with both internal and external senior stakeholders
- Development of Project Management delivery and team across the site
- Customer liaison
- Maintain financial/commercial status
- Reporting - performance of portfolio/site
- Will be looking at contract pipeline current/mid-term/long-term
- Must be commercially astute
- Preference for a people person who is able to manage people to deliver process
- Strong character, robust, resilient, politically (internally) astute
Education and Experience:
University degree, preferably within engineering To meet APM competence level 3 Significant experience in project management Industry experience, preferably within defenceor engineering. Experience of working in a matrix management structure.
In return my client looks to offer a competitive salary plus substantial company benefits.
If you are interested please apply ASAP with an up to date CV.