Security Operations Centre Engineer
Role: Security Operations Centre Engineer
Clearance: Must be eligible for SC
Join a fantastic client and work in a small sociable team delivering an established cyber operations centre. The Security Engineer will be responsible for deployment, configuration and maintenance of security toolsets.
- You will assist the SOC Analysts in developing the toolsets to further enhance the capabilities of the SOC.
- Your duties will include but not be limited to carrying out 1st and 2nd line support for deployed Security tools.
- This will include both the base Operating system as well as the associated applications.
- You will also assist the SOC Analysts in developing correlation logic and signatures associated with the supported Security Tools Establish, maintain and grow the value of current and future partner relationships.
You will have experience of managing and maintaining Security tools within a global SOC environment. Technical expertise in the following would be beneficial:
- Demonstrate in depth knowledge of two or more of the following: SIEM, NIDS/NIPS, Endpoint Security toolsets, DLP, Network security technologies.
- SCADA /ICS environments.
- Windows Server
- Unix/Linux (particularly RedHat)
- Windows Desktop
- Experience with MSSQL, MYSQL and Oracle Databases
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.