Cyber Threat Analyst
Role: Cyber Threat Analyst
CND are partnering an internationally renowned Internet Intelligence function seeking a talented Cyber Threat Analyst. The successful candidate will be working in a team which prides themselves on rapid analysis and their communication skills. The Cyber Threat Analyst will have a world class Internet datasets at their disposal and will require a passion for making the internet a safe place. Our client work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment across multiple time zones.
- Produce detailed Threat Intelligence reports providing details accounts of cyber events
- Research, understand and report on how campaigns and specific attacks have, or are been performed
- Conduct deep technical analysis of attacks to deliver insight on the tools, tactics, and procedures (TTPs).
- Malware Analysis
- Potential to provide written and verbal briefings and presentations for Global Cybersecurity partners and Lines of Businesses up to executive level.
- A keen interest in cyber, current affairs, and technology.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a cyber security investigator or analyst
- Good knowledge of operating system concepts, database queries, malware analysis, network/application forensics and network protocols
- Skilled in technical and non-technical writing.
- Strong communication skills
- Well-developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience of presenting in front of customers and large audiences desirable
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Cyber Threat Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £90,000 - £99,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Cyber Security jobs in Hampshire
- £90,000 - £99,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Defence jobs in Hampshire
- £90,000 - £99,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Engineering jobs in Hampshire
- £90,000 - £99,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Information Technology jobs in Hampshire
- £90,000 - £99,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Intelligence jobs in Hampshire