Proposal Manager is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for an initial contract until 1st May 2017 to be based in Milton Keynes (3-days on site, 2-days remote working). The successful candidate will be responsible for proposal writing based out of a customer site based in Milton Keynes.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for working with customer requests to produce commercially and financially sound business proposals for submission to the customer. Further responsibilities may include:
* Manages new requests via the Project Management Office
* Manages resource on the Projects he/she is responsible for
* Ensures with support from the programme and technical team that all requests are categorised correctly within the process
* Acts as the single point of contact for all project related queries
* Joins the Internal Infrastructure Project Boards
* Works with the Programme Director to manage and control escalations
* Communicates progress via the PMO
* Manages Key stakeholders
* Plans of the delivery of all projects responsible for
* Resources the Programme via the PMO
* Works with the PMO to ensure invoicing is completed
* Manages RAID within the projects he/she is responsible for
Job purpose & accountabilities:
Strong negotiation skills and solid commercial acumen
* Excellent written and oral communications skills
* Experience of working closely with Programme management and customers
* Confident and robust, used to working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
* Team player who is also able to work independently with minimal supervision
This is an urgent requirement; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Bid/Proposal Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly