Project Manager - DV + STRAP - Contract
A well known public sector body that looks after the army reserve for the UK armed forces is looking for a project manager to work at their site in the south west. Because of the nature of this role you will need to be DV cleared and eligible to undergo additional vetting to get strap cleared. This will give you access to the highest profile roles in security in the UK.
- Get your DV enhanced to DV + strap giving you extra clearance level to get access to really high profile security roles
- An 11 month contract that will give you plenty of work and mean that you won't have to look for your next contract for at least 10 months
- Manage the project from concept to in service phase and get to see how your own project works once it is put into place.
- To obtain or be already cleared to STRAP level
- APMP/Prince 2 or equivalent qualifications
- Practical experience of MoD Approvals and Scrutiny Process
- Awareness of MoD Acquisition Lifecycles: CADMID/CADMIT, MoD Approval and Scrutiny Process, Cabinet Office and Treasury Approvals & Scrutiny Process.
I am a specialist recruiter for Government roles across the UK and recruit predominantly for high security positions, many with a strong focus on Cyber Security and IT.
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Specialties: *Defence *SC *Project Management *Civil Service *Cloud *Saas *Desktop Support *Prince 2 *MSP *MoR *ITIL *Service Architect *Technical Architect *Security Architect *CISSP *CESG *ISO27001 *GDS *TOGAF *ISEB *Business Analysis *SDLC *Agile *SCRUM
Apply for Project Manager - DV + STRAP - Contract
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly