Senior Mechanical Engineer
7 days left
- Job Type
Senior Mechanical Engineer ( Marine) - FTSE 100 organization, Competitive Salary, Market leading Training and Development with exceptional career progression.
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Marine) - FTSE 100 organization, Competitive Salary, Market leading Training and Development with exceptional career progression.
I am recruiting on behalf of a FTSE 100 Engineering Organization involved in some of the world's most cutting edge projects across the U.K and internationally. This particular role functions within the Marine and Technology Division. A division which employs 9,000 people and undertakes through-life services and maintenance on some of the world most advanced marine technology for the Royal Navy and other high profile Clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
- Assessment of Client requirements, ensuring that output meets those requirements and demonstrating that designs are cost effective
- Ensure that all design activity is conducted in accordance with company procedures
- Planning and monitoring of design progress to ensure completion to time and budget
- Preparation or checking of conceptual schemes, detail designs, supporting calculations, technical specifications and reports
- Presentation of designs to customers and managing design iteration and co-ordination
- Assist the sales function in the generation of tender responses and technical proposals.
- Provide technical support through the manufacturing, testing and commissioning activities.
A successful candidate will be;
- Degree qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Chartered status or be willing to work towards achieving it
- Communicate design solutions and technical information quickly and clearly
- Advanced 2D/3D CAD capability ( Engineering section uses AutoCad, Inventor and NX)
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimum supervision, posses man management and planning skills
- Knowledge of quality assurance systems ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Be able to satisfy MOD security requirements
My client is looking to employ a skilled, career motivated individual and will offer unrivalled opportunities to the right candidate. Please contact me, to discuss in further detail and register your interest on 01179 309 747 or email your CV
Key Words - Mechanical Engineer, Marine, Royal Navy, Design, Auto Cad, Ships, Submarines, Leicester, Derby, Nottingham.
Apply for Senior Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly