Lead Oracle Architect - eBusiness/OBIEE/OBIA/Hyperion/Database
Lead Oracle Architect (Oracle Database, eBusiness, OBIEE, OBIA, Hyperion, RAC, DataGuard, Webcentre, Weblogic, Taleo, Fusion Talent Management, Fusion, Oracle ERP, BPM), is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 month contract, to be based in either Chelmsford, Essex or Bracknell, Berkshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Work as part of a team of Architects covering Infrastructure, Oracle Database Technology and Oracle Database Applications
- Understand Oracle business applications including eBusiness Suite, Oracle BI tools (OBIEE, OBIA, Hyperion), Oracle Database Technology (RAC, DataGuard, Webcentre, Weblogic), Oracle Virtualisation and Fusion products (Taleo, Fusion Talent Management), to deliver new systems functionality supporting corporate business objectives.
- Understanding of Infrastructure to support Large Scale Business Application deployments
- Working closely with business and IT to design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance
- Work with delivery team to evaluate reporting requests, assess feasibility, develop prototypes, and implement a production/delivery plan.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert for business processes that are supported by developed solutions
- Extensive experience surrounding Oracle Application (eBusiness or Fusion Apps) Project Life Cycles of significant size or complexity
- Assist with and validate the design of the solution and the production of all design phase deliverable
- Control Standards and Methodology used for implementation
- Coordinate with deployment and support resources to ensure the solutions gets implemented smoothly into QA and Production environments
- Participate in large-scale Client initiatives and projects to design new solutions.
- Proven ability to act as a trusted advisor to senior management within a client
- Demonstrated ability to develop successful architectures on projects with complex business requirements
- Experience with various Oracle ERP functional solutions architecture
- Experience with system design, configuration, customization, integration, testing and support of Oracle technology
- Knowledge of integration points and the order in which these must be executed
- Experience working with design, implementation, and support of knowledge management solutions and related technologies for collaborative information sharing
- Experience with gap analysis and strategic roadmap/blueprint development
- Experience with large Full Life Cycle project implementations
- Experience of Fusion Application set
- Experience of Technology Product set including OBIEE, BPM, Database Technology, Webcentre, Hyperion
- Mentors team members in technology, architecture and delivery of applications
- Creates a shared sense of direction and community among the teams
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge and stay aware of current trends and technical advancements
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Lead Oracle Architect - eBusiness/OBIEE/OBIA/Hyperion/Database
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly