Network Design Authority (SC Cleared)
We are looking for an SC Cleared Network Design Authority Engineer to join our client, a global IT outsourcing company, on an initial 3 month contract based in Hook. Due to the client and project nature candidates must have SC Clearance.
· From a technical perspective you will work with various LAN and WAN technologies within large enterprise network environments.
· Products which you will be able to get experience with are mainly HP, Cisco (Routers, Switches and wireless controllers); Riverbed WAN accelerators, Aruba wireless, Software Defined Networks, F5 BigIP Load Balancers and many other cutting edge technologies.
· Senior Network Engineer will design, manage and implement complex network changes as part of a project preparation and implementation for the existing and new customers.
· You will be involved in creating network solutions, high and low level designs, migrations or new device implementations.
· You will analyze and solve complex problems involving multiple support teams, Identify root cause of issues and make appropriate recommendation to avoid future failure.
· You will pro-actively investigate and advise on network design improvements across the range of customer services.
· SC security clearance required
· Experience in leading creating of high level designs as Networking Technical Authority / Networking Design Authority
· Design Engineer with Switch and routing Bios.
· Must have at least 3-5 years network experience.
· Cisco CCNP or other equivalent professional level of certification
· Knowledge of Cisco or HP routers and switches technologies is a must.
· Knowledge in at least one more technology (Load balancers, proxy servers, wireless, voice etc.)
· Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to design and scope multiple deliverables across a number of technologies.
· Degree in Computer Science, Telecommunication or equivalent.
· Excellent coordination and communication skills.
· Experience in project related activities.
· Team Player.
· Certification: HP ASE, HP MASE, CCIP, CCDP, CCNP Security, CCIE, Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE, Juniper JNCIA/JNCIE, Fortinet/Fortigate certification.
· Knowledge of one or all of the following technologies equipment is extremely beneficial: - F5 Load Balancers / Checkpoint Firewalls, Cisco and HP Wireless / Riverbed WAN accelerators.
· Understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Infrastructure Libraries (ITIL) processes
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. Sophie . Garty @ experis . co . uk / 0161 924 3651
Apply for Network Design Authority (SC Cleared)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly