Penetration Tester - Perm - Fast growing company in Cyber Sec.
Penetration Tester - Perm - Working for a growing company with In the Cyber industry.
This is a chance for someone to come in and use their skills to work for a fast growing company with in Cyber Security. You will be part of a company that is working with businesses that develop new technology that will have an impact on you. With over 10 years experience in Information Security working over all different sectors this is your chance to come join a close knit team and get great job satisfaction.
- Perform formal penetration tests on web-based applications, networks and computer systems.
- Conduct physical security assessments of servers, systems and network devices.
- Design and create new penetration tools and tests.
- Probe for vulnerabilities in web applications, fat/thin client applications and standard applications.
- Pinpoint methods that attackers could use to exploit weaknesses and logic flaws.
- Employ social engineering to uncover security holes (e.g. poor user security practices or password policies).
- Incorporate business considerations (e.g. loss of earnings due to downtime cost of engagement, etc.) into security strategies.
- Review and define requirements for information security solutions.
- Web-based applications
- Security frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001/27002, NIST, HIPPA, SOX, etc.)
- Cyber Security Qualification (e.g CEH, CISSP, CEPT, etc.)
- Min 1 years exp.
CV deadline: 09/02/2017 1230pm
Current and up-to-date knowledge of the current market. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a role and to try and source that position for you. Being ex military means that I also have a pretty good understanding of a lot of these roles and environments you will be going in to.
We are an international recruitment company which specialize in different sectors including Cyber Security, Government & MOD. We are one of the highest ranked suppliers in our field so we have a great working relationship with our clients which can give you a greater chance of been shortlisted. Here at Nonstop we offer a referral scheme so if you do refer a candidate that we don't know and we place you will receive £200 GBP in vouchers.
Contact: Andrew Frost: 02079404590 Email: A.Frost@nonstop-recruitment.com
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Cyber Security jobs in Brighton
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Information Technology jobs in Brighton
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Intelligence jobs in Brighton
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Management / Executive jobs in Brighton
- £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Policing jobs in Brighton