Based in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Full Time – 37 hours a week
12 month FTC
Salary Band E
Closing Date: 24th February 2017 at 5pm
A National Operation leading the response to non-recent child abuse investigations involving persons of public prominence or abuse within an institutional setting across all police forces and devolved authorities.
The successful applicant will represent the Operation. To conduct enquiries as directed by the Major Incident Room regarding a bespoke project researching archives based in Sheffield.
It is essential that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Ability to work as a team within as small unit
- Experience of conducting investigations/enquiries or demonstrate the ability to quickly develop the required skills
- Demonstrate Knowledge of the HOLMES system and various Police Systems
- Full valid UK Driving License to achieve the need to travel nationally
- Good keyboard skills and be converse in the use of Microsoft Products such as Excel and Word
- Excellent verbal , written , numeracy and literacy skills
- Prepared to travel Nationally and stay overnight as and when required
It is desirable that applicants meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate previous experience of working within a Major Incident Room
Hours of work are 37 hours per week Monday to Friday. This post is offered on a 12 month fixed term contract.
More jobs like this
- £30,000 - £39,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Intelligence jobs in Sheffield
- £30,000 - £39,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Policing jobs in Sheffield
- £30,000 - £39,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Public Sector jobs in Sheffield
- £30,000 - £39,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Security jobs in Sheffield
- £30,000 - £39,999 Contract None / Undisclosed Counter Terrorism jobs in Sheffield