Business Manager - Mobile Telecoms
4 days left
- Job Type
Business Manager - Mobile Telecoms - Maidenhead, Berkshire - Contract.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Business Manager to join their team in Maidenhead on a contract basis.
- This role is accountable to drive focus based on company priorities, preparing any pre-read material and clearly identifying accountability and key stakeholders to enable this.
- Support Chief Digital Officer in defining the strategy and plan for the Digital Products and Services and Big Data area, including defining a roadmap of priorities in line with release schedule.
- Tracking how Digital products and Services and Big Data is delivering against its set targets.
- Translates the CDO's strategy into a fully-fledged programme of work
- Brings momentum for execution by providing a hands on presence as the local plans are rolled out
- Support the CDO in alignment of initiatives and ideas and co-ordinating requirements in a roadmap of activity into specific actions, prioritising efforts, reviewing progress with teams, making decisions and escalating as needed
- Acts on behalf of the CDO at key meetings and offsite sessions where required, ensuring CDO only attends critical meetings and is fully briefed ahead of time
- Drives the focus and facilitates Leadership Team meetings, strategy away days, etc.
- Owns the functional plan (incl. overall narratives and themes) to ensure consistent messaging and delivery
- A driven individual, with a record of delivering outstanding business results.
- Proven track record of working with cross functional teams in a fast-paced environment, with the ability to influence and lead cross functionally.
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels both internal and external to the organization.
- Ability to communicate to all levels particularly able to present complex subjects or ideas in a simple compelling way and is open to challenge and to be challenged.
- Commercial focus, numerate and literate, with good attention to detail.
- Being able to deal with ambiguity and be comfortable with how this role will evolve over time in a new operating model
- Ability to engage in difficult conversations when necessary - adopting a balanced and impartial point of view
- Line management and experience of leading and developing a self-starting, high performing team
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Business Manager - Mobile Telecoms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly