Partner Manager - Mobile Telecoms
Partner Manager - Mobile Telecoms - Maidenhead, Berkshire - Contract.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Partner Manager to join their team in Maidenhead on a contract basis. The Partner Manager will be responsible for managing channel partner and direct client opportunities to achieve revenue targets.
- Vendor management of key supplier relationships in order to achieve revenue targets.
- Pipeline management to provide clarity to the business about expected sales and overlap with other engagements with those clients.
- Facilitation of the contracting process to ensure the company recognises the income as soon as possible.
- Support the creation of sales material and bid documents to enable suppliers to create and convert new sales opportunities.
- Participation in clients sales to enable targets to be achieved and to identify product development opportunities.
- Knowledge of the big data marketplace including insight and ID verification areas
- Direct sales or business development experience.
- Evidence of having managed channel partners to enable revenue targets to be achieved.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Partner Manager - Mobile Telecoms
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly