Partner Manager - Mobile Telecoms
Partner Manager - Mobile Telecoms - Maidenhead, Berkshire - Contract.
A leading mobile telecoms company is searching for a Partner Manager to join their team in Maidenhead on a contract basis. The Partner Manager will be responsible for managing channel partner and direct client opportunities to achieve revenue targets.
- Vendor management of key supplier relationships in order to achieve revenue targets.
- Pipeline management to provide clarity to the business about expected sales and overlap with other engagements with those clients.
- Facilitation of the contracting process to ensure the company recognises the income as soon as possible.
- Support the creation of sales material and bid documents to enable suppliers to create and convert new sales opportunities.
- Participation in clients sales to enable targets to be achieved and to identify product development opportunities.
- Knowledge of the big data marketplace including insight and ID verification areas
- Direct sales or business development experience.
- Evidence of having managed channel partners to enable revenue targets to be achieved.
Project People Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.