Operations Manager - FTSE 100 company - 65-70k - 3 Month Fixed Term Contract
To support the Operations Director in the performance management of the Civil Infrastructure business in line with legislative and contract requirements and budgets.
- Management and reporting of health, safety, quality, environmental and compliance issues within the Civil Infrastructure business.
- To support safe working practices and maintenance of a culture in which health and safety is everyone's key priority, and to work to eliminate accidents in accordance with the "Home Safe Every Day" philosophy.
- Monitor and report upon operational performance and compliance against KPIs, customer service/contractual standards and budgeted financial targets.
- Management and reporting of risk within the Civil Infrastructure business.
- Management and monitoring of suppliers in partnership with Contract Managers.
- Health and safety performance
- Contract KPI and compliance performance.
- Contract financial performance.
- Managing health and safety in the workplace.
- Detailed knowledge of and experience of working within the FM/Asset Management /Infrastructure environment with local authorities.
- Successful delivery of stringent FM KPIs within a multiple stakeholder environment.
- Managing diverse facilities management services in compliance with statutory regulations, such as Safeguarding, fire risk assessments and water hygiene.
- Managing budgets, resources and operational risk.
- Project/programme delivery and methodology.
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation and practices.
- Knowledge of financial accounting and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong diplomacy skills.
- Results driven and strives to exceed expectations.
- Takes a positive and pro-active approach to problem solving.
- Able to draw upon diverse resources to deliver objectives.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent professional experience.
In return my client looks to offer a competitive salary plus substantial company benefits.
If you are interested please apply ASAP with an up to date CV.