A leading FTSE100 Company and major support provider to the UK's armed forces are currently recruiting for a HSE Advisor to work primarily based out of their site in Wiltshire carrying out a range of assurance activities and audits across a number of sites in the South.
- Preparing reports and making recommendations against a range of multi-disciplined (some integrated) subjects.
- Delivery of the annual audit programme and plan with comprehensive audit reports highlighting areas of non-conformance and good practice.
- Advise and support site teams on assurance matters including attendance at local management meetings to deliver periodic reports and input to assurance matters.
- Contract specific Assurance services, e.g. safety cases and risk assessments, where necessary.
- Routine and ad-hoc reports on audit performance, non-conformances, customer complaints and accolades.
- Educated to degree level or appropriate equivalent experience.
- IRCA lead auditor.
- Practical knowledge and experience of multiple management systems (ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001) and continual improvement.
- The role will require travel to other sites.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced QA Auditor to work for a FTSE100 and Global Engineering Organisation.
Please apply within!