Line Maintenance Engineer A400M
Excellent opportunities exist for A400M Line Maintenance Engineers within Airbus Defence & Space in Brize Norton.
As the successful applicant you will join the UK Customer Services team.
In this role you will perform A400M maintenance activities related to the Maintenance Services elements contracted by UK Ministry of Defence within the Airbus Military A400M Customer Services domain.
You are responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction of both a successful entry-into-service and on-going service delivery. You will report both operationally and functionally to the Airbus Defence and Space Maintenance Services Manager UK.
The successful candidate will be subject to UK security clearance in order to undertake related work in accordance with business needs.. Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Deliver and support A400M aircraft Line Maintenance and workshop activities within the Maintenance Services UK organisation
for the preparation and delivery of contracted support services delegated to Airbus Military UK.
- Accountable for the on time achievement and retention of appropriate A400M Type Approval within the Airbus Military UK Mil
Part 145 Line Maintenance organisation.
- Deliver, on time and to quality, Line Maintenance and Ground Handling and Servicing support within the Airbus Military UK Mil Part 145 Line Maintenance organisation.
- Delivering workshop support within the Airbus Military UK Mil Part 145 Line Maintenance organisation.
- Ensure successful completion of A400M Mil Part 147 type training, and subsequent award and retention of A400M Mil Part 145 certifying privileges.
- Performance and certification of any A400M on aircraft maintenance activities within the scope of the Airbus Military UK Mil Part 145 Line Maintenance organisation.
- Responsible for performance and certification of any A400M off aircraft workshop maintenance activities within the scope of the Airbus Military UK Mil Part 145 Line Maintenance organisation.
- Performance and certification of A400M aircraft Ground Handling and Servicing support activities within the Airbus Military UK Mil Part 145 Line Maintenance organisation.
We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- A valid EASA Part 66 B1 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers License and significant experience in aircraft maintenance.
- Experience in civil aircraft maintenance operating in the commercial air transport category above 5700kg MTOW, some of
which is preferably on Airbus aircraft.
- A high level in written and spoken English, including fluency in communication using technical vocabulary.
- Ability to work safely and efficiently in a time sensitive environment.
- Manage day-to-day communications effectively and efficiently.
- Ability to understand and interpret stakeholder expectations and needs.
- Familiar with managing and following-up customer requirements and short-term actions.
- Ability to develop strategies and to plan, including ability to assimilate different facts and opinions in determining innovative solutions to satisfy a wide range of stakeholders. Please apply for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
-- By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.