DESIGN ANALYST - PERMANENT - TELFORD
A Design Analyst is required to join our client - a global reinsurer and consolidator of 'Closed Life' services on a permanent basis in Telford.
The Design Analyst will be responsible for performing design and analysis for product parameters in line with department standards and objectives.
- Work collaboratively with project teams to ensure the build and delivery of static change are completed correctly.
- Delivery an easily understood solution to the end customer; taking into account their level of technical awareness.
- Inform stakeholders and customers at all stages of the process.
- Propose process improvements to reduce cost and failure demand.
- Produce quality documentation in line with department standards.
Key Skills required:
- Ideally educated to degree level
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
If this is a role which would be of interest to you, please send through your application at your earliest convenience.