Operational Security Manager
Role: Operational Security Manager
Location: Hemel Hempstead (UK Flexibility)
Clearance: SC ideally (though SC eligible for strong candidates)
This is an opportunity to join a European leader in digital transformation as an Operational Security Manager. Our Client provides one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market including consulting, systems integration, software development and business process services.
The successful Operational Security Manager will be required to lead projects on client sites without day to day supervision and someone who is adept to using their own initiative.
- Managing all security activity within the account / programme.
- Responsible for implementation of client risk management methodologies.
- Responsible for writing and reviewing Security, Risk and Business Continuity policy documents for the Account.
- Responsibility for the day to day security across all Account locations – information security, physical security, document security and personnel security.
- Carry out investigations into security breaches and work place incidents
- Act as SME on all security issues relating to Bids and New Business; actively contributes to Bid process.
- Contribute to effective client engagement and stakeholder management during assignments to mitigate risk and manage expectations.
- Conducts security audits as required.
- Advise and support Account Delivery Executive and Senior Leadership Team on all matters relating to Security, Risk Management and Business Continuity.
Essential Experience and Skills:
- Knowledge of the Security Policy Framework, CESG Good Practice Guides and ISO 27001.
- Previous experience in an IT Security Management role, ideally working with the Public Sector or secure environments.
- Excellent customer facing skills and significant experience building strong client relationships.
- Qualifications or equivalent experience in CISSP / CISM / CCP.
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More jobs like this
- £70,000 - £79,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Cyber Security jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- £70,000 - £79,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Defence jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- £70,000 - £79,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Digital Forensics jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- £70,000 - £79,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Engineering jobs in Hemel Hempstead
- £70,000 - £79,999 Permanent None / Undisclosed Graduate jobs in Hemel Hempstead