Project Coordinator - MOD - Lengthy contract for next 11 months
Project Coordinator - MOD - Nice lengthy contract for next 11 months.
This is a role for someone who is looking for job stability for the next 11 months getting you to the start of the financial year working from the most progressive public sector complex In Britain for a generation.
This post will also be required to complete other duties as directed by the Project Manager from time to time
Key Tasks and Deliverables
Leadership and delivery a technical study.
Plan and delivery of workstream deliverables in accordance with the relevant work package within the SDW project plan/schedule.
Monitor, track and report workstream progress and variance.
Key tasks will include:
* Understand terms of the existing PFI CISD in respect to exit and transition of services.
* Identify the project need for re-competition data, compare this with that provided for in the existing contract, produce a plan and costing to address any resultant gap.
* Identify the project need for exit data, compare this with that provided for in the existing contract, produce a plan and co
- Management of the configuration plan, Assurance review of documents and change process.
- Reporting -e.g. portfolio, JFC PMR.
- Stakeholder management.
- Co-ordinate project risk reviews
- PRINCE 2 certified.
- Defence experience.
- Experience of dealing with stakeholders.
- SC cleared.
CV deadline: 17/01/2017 11am
Contract length: 11 months
What I offer: Current and up-to-date knowledge of the UK Government industry. My job is to find out what exactly you look for in a contract and to try and source that position for you. Me also being ex military means that I also have a pretty good understanding of a lot of these roles you will be going in to.
We are an international recruitment company which specialize in Government & MOD. We are one of the highest ranked suppliers in our field so we have a great working relationship with our clients which can give you a greater chance of been shortlisted. Here at Nonstop we offer a referral scheme so if you do refer a candidate that we don't know and we place you will receive £200 GBP in vouchers.
More jobs like this
- £80,000 - £89,999 Contract SC Defence jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £80,000 - £89,999 Contract SC Information Technology jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £80,000 - £89,999 Contract SC Intelligence jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £80,000 - £89,999 Contract SC Management / Executive jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- £80,000 - £89,999 Contract SC Public Sector jobs in Bristol (City Centre)