4 days left
- Job Type
We have a great opportunity for someone who is fantastic at getting stuff done and who is interested in progressing into account management or project management. The role involves the provision of coordination and support within the department, some project support to a key government account and to provide account support to smaller/developing accounts.
It will include the internal co-ordination for the department and for its interface with the rest of the business, taking project tasks once won and working with the Operations team to make them happen, as well as representing the department at some (mainly UK MOD) meetings, taking actions and developing opportunities, holding and maintaining stakeholder maps and relationships.
Ideally, we need someone who understands military: particularly Intelligence, MPE, CIED, network attack, OSINT, CT, CVE, etc. Deep HUMINT or ISR experience would be an added benefit. Having DV/SC clearance would be great; but the ability to gain SC is a must.
Other “Musts” for the role include;
• intelligent and independent of thought
• tenacious and loyal
• organised, focused and efficient
• has some administration and organisation experience
• confident and self-motivated
• excellent communicator
Other “Nice to have’s” include;
• commercial experience in the processes of bidding and winning
• experience of Whitehall and the government machine
• established connectivity across the field
• understanding of/experienced in Cyber / online operations
This is a business-critical role and the finding right person is essential. This is a role that needs stability and longevity, and someone who is adept at delivering the art of the possible; extremely organised, the kind of person who demands the highest quality and is able to juggle multiple demands within our pressurised environment. They will be resourceful, innovative and able to work independently as well as being able to seamlessly integrate themselves within our team.
If you are interested, please provide a current CV and covering letter (detailing current salary) by pressing the apply button below.
Apply for Practice Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent SC Aerospace jobs in Swindon
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent SC Cyber Security jobs in Swindon
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent SC Defence jobs in Swindon
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent SC Information Technology jobs in Swindon
- £50,000 - £59,999 Permanent SC Counter Terrorism jobs in Swindon