Fund Accountant Officer
*Fund Accountant Officer*
Fund Accountant Officer wanted for our well established Financial services client in Edinburgh. The role is to join the Edinburgh Tax and Financial Statements team. The ideal candidate MUST have OEICs and Unit Trusts experience.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Performs routine duties and data analysis for mutual funds or separate accounts.
- Reconcile various accounts, research variances and correct as required
- Conduct daily verification of capital flows
- Conduct ad hoc research and analysis, may perform other tasks as directed.
- Part or Qualified Accountant
- OEICs and Unit Trust experience
- Experience in managing team workflows
- SORP experience is essential
This is an excellent opportunity for suitable candidate to embark on a new challenge with an established firm. If interested in this please send over your CV to ajaved@astoncarter or call Aqsa Javed on 0131 5617730 and I will be in touch.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice http://www.allegisgroup.com/Privacy/Default.aspx). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.