Senior Penetration Tester / CHECK Team Leader
Role: Senior Penetration Tester
Location: Guildford / Gloucestershire / London
Clearance: Must have or be willing to gain DV
Our client’s Cyber Security Business unit is an international supplier of Cyber Security solutions into sectors of industry and government where security really matters. With over thirty years’ experience of developing solutions to some of the most complex security problems they have the necessary expertise to support their clients’ identify, understand and mitigate the threats and challenges presented by the increasing importance of the cyberspace domain.
We are looking for experienced Penetration Testers to join a rapidly growing global security testing team providing a range of penetration testing services including network and application penetration tests.
In the UK their focus is on highly skilled and bespoke penetration testing services across a range of private sector clients.
- Respond to client requests, anticipating and meeting client problems and needs using innovative approaches when applicable
- Deliver high quality work to meet client expectations and project deadlines
- Contribute to all aspects of technical security
- Share knowledge with colleagues and assist team members with their objectives
- Respond to, and resolve, technical issues
- Work alongside clients or directly for client personnel
- Report progress to manager, highlighting issues before they become a problem
- At least 4 years working as a full time Penetration Tester
- Hold CREST Certified Simulated Attack Specialist (CSAS) or be in the position and level to start this certification
- In depth knowledge of and experience in performing both Network and Web Application Penetration Testing, although candidates with a stronger skillset in one or the other disciplines will be considered
- Innovative and analytical in your approach to performing penetration testing, particularly of novel devices and environments
- Excellent technical presentation and reporting skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to communicate the impact and importance of detailed technical information to a non-technical audience
- Capable of working to strict deadlines and prioritising work appropriately
- Self-motivated and motivates others keeping morale and performance high
- Flexible approach to hours, dress (smart or casual to suit client environment) work location and tasks to meet client needs
- Current CREST Certified Tester (CCT)
- Programming skills and experience in one or more common web programming languages i.e ASP .NET , PHP, JAVA
- Other relevant programming experience
- Any other related skills and experience in application, operating system, database management operation or development or security
- Exploit development or other in depth vulnerability research experience
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with current UK legislation, please ensure you are able to demonstrate your right to live and work in the UK.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More jobs like this
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent NATO Aerospace jobs in Gloucester
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent NATO Central Government jobs in Gloucester
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent NATO Consultancy jobs in Gloucester
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent NATO Cyber Security jobs in Gloucester
- £80,000 - £89,999 Permanent NATO Defence jobs in Gloucester