Role: Security Architect
Location: London and M4 Corridor (plus UK Travel)
This is an opportunity to join a European leader in digital transformation who provide one of the most comprehensive portfolios of end to end service offerings in the market including consulting, systems integration, software development and business process services.
- In this role you will be a security Architect and subject matter expert and provide guidance to local / central government clients as well as commercial organisations.
- The role will also involve input to pre-sales activities and participation in bid teams.
- You will also take ownership by reviewing designs and aspects of a solution
- Own projects from initial stages to delivery
- Recommend technical solutions
- Go into the low level designs to ensure security controls and requirements are met in relation to the project
- Previous experience in a Security Architecture role
- Knowledge of HMG policy & Architectural Patterns
- CESG Certified Professional (CCP) IA Architect certification desirable, or ability to gain accreditation at Senior or lead level.
- Strong knowledge in Windows and Active Directory security, firewalls (Traditional Layer 3), Web application firewalls (Layers 4 – 7), application security, VPN’s & secure design principles
- A good understanding of networking is essential
- Excellent customer facing skills and significant experience building strong client relationships
- CISSP, or similar professional qualification
- The role will also be working with some secure sectors, therefore current or eligibility for SC clearance is essential with willingness to obtain DV, if required.
- Knowledge of Oracle, SharePoint or Amazon web services
- A desire to learn new skills is important in this role.
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More searches like this
- Cyber Security SC Permanent £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Defence SC Permanent £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Digital Forensics SC Permanent £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Information Technology SC Permanent £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Intelligence SC Permanent £130,000 - £139,999 jobs in London (Greater)