Information Security Engineer
Role: Information Security Engineer
Location: North West
CND are partnering a household British retail brand who are looking to bring on board a Security Engineer responsible for the monitoring and support of their security platforms and tools. This is an opportunity to join a growing team and be an integral part of a Cyber Security function which continually protects the data and systems of a large organisation. This is a role that will require an individual who can comfortably work as part of a team in a collaborative environment where self-development is encouraged.
- Monitor and support our security platforms and tools so they continually protect our data and systems
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective security platform and tooling management
- Work with Infosec SOC Analysts in incident investigation
- Use your knowledge of security technologies to recommend the best ways to enhance our defences
- Ensure the availability and continuity of services.
- Experience in security engineering and tooling within a large, complex organisation
- Experience with proactive log reviews, alerting and reporting
- The expertise to configure, manage and support security products and tools, and evaluate new and emerging products
- An understanding of best practices & compliance, including ISO27000 series & PCI-DSS Standards
- Strong technical expertise with Infosec tools and systems
- A sound knowledge of IT security best practice, common attack types and detection / prevention methods.
- Experience working with SIEM tools
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audience
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.