Information Security Architect
3 days left
- Job Type
Role: Information Security Architect
Location: North West
CND have partnered a large high profile retail brand who require a talented Security Architect with a strong network background to use expert knowledge of security processes and procedures to influence improvements in the security across the organisation. The right candidate will need to a strong business understanding with an ability to influence and talk to people with confidence. The role will be responsible for ensuring that solutions are designed securely to support business objectives whilst ensuring no unnecessary risks are introduced into ICT networks and systems. The environment will require someone who can collaborate with others, share their ideas and educate colleagues effectively.
- Provide architectural oversight, guidance and approvals to programs of change
- Ensure architectural compliance of solutions to the Information Security Policy, associated Standards, Regulatory requirements, and overarching Corporate objectives and architectural principles
- Support Colleagues and Business units in the area of Information Security Architecture and design
- Custodian of agreed architectural landscape domains, ensuring they remain fit for purpose and up to date with industry and regulatory requirements
- Develop Security Architectural principles, standards and re-usable architectural artifacts in support of the existing IT architectural framework in place within the group
- Influence and build relationships with stakeholders to help drive improvements in Security Architecture across the group
- Confident in their technical expertise and can present themselves as a technical authority
- Has a track record of technical delivery working within a fast paced & pressured environment
- Extensive experience of working in an Information Security Architecture role in the Financial industry
- Experience of the application of an Enterprise security Architecture
- Self-starter, results driven, change agent, strong EQ, analytic, operates in large organizations
- Professional qualification suitable to role (CISSP, ISSAP, SABSA,CISM,CISSA)
- Commercial acumen with strong customer focus with the ability to build and manage relationships at a senior level
- Ability to act as a credible external business representative
- Willingness to travel when required
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Information Security Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly