CHECK Team Leader
Role: CHECK Team Leader
Location: M4 corridor
Clearance: SC / DV
Computer Network Defence are working closely with a leading Cyber technologies organisation who are rapidly growing their Threat and Vulnerability practice in the EMEA region in looking for a CHECK Team Leader. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading penetration testing and security assessment consulting services, with a great opportunity work across EMEA as well as the UK market. This is a unique opportunity with the scope for some serious career development limited by only your dedication and drive.
This is a broad and challenging role which requires a strong aptitude for understanding the landscape and business context in which infrastructure and application security consulting services are utilised. You should also offer a mature understanding of risk to help advise clients effectively.
As a self-motivated, client-facing professional who is comfortable in delivering clear and concise information at both technical and management level, you will be adaptable and flexible in your work with a positive attitude.
You will be exposed to a broad range of large clients and work with some of the best in the business. There is scope to mentor colleagues as well as contribute to building our security assessment capabilities through specialisation and personal research.
- Experience of all aspects of penetration testing in a commercial and/or government environment: This includes being a CESG-recognised CHECK Team Leader in either the Infrastructure or Web Applications disciplines.
- You will be highly technical with a deep knowledge of penetration testing techniques, methodologies and tools across the disciplines.
- Experience with using a variety of network security testing tools and exploits to identify vulnerabilities and recommend corrective action, as well as experience of manual penetration testing and an understanding of IP Networking in a security context
- Experience in dealing with clients from initial bids & engagement of the work right through to presentation of the final test reports.
- Ideally, knowledge of security testing of web -based applications and in the use of the relevant web application testing tools
- Excellent report writing skills coupled with an acute attention to detail.
- An ability to scope and deliver security projects on time and within budget.
- A strong work ethic, articulate with good communication skills.
- Evidence of ongoing personal development in the penetration testing space e.g. research and development or personal blog.
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More searches like this
- Consultancy BPSS Permanent £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in Reading
- Cyber Security BPSS Permanent £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in Reading
- Defence BPSS Permanent £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in Reading
- Digital Forensics BPSS Permanent £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in Reading
- Engineering BPSS Permanent £140,000 - £149,999 jobs in Reading