ArcSight Project Lead
Role: ArcSight Project Lead
Our client is looking for a Project Lead who is technically skilled with implementing ArcSight SIEM technology and is comfortable working in a client facing environment. The role will include configuring, troubleshooting and installing ArcSight for a range of external clients globally. This is an opportunity for a talented and driven individual to join a global leader in cyber security where they will be encouraged to apply their own ideas and challenge current ones.
- Design of technical architecture around core solution stacks
- Delivery of ArcSight based systems to customers
- Involvement in client deployments in service transition phases in addition to the planning and execution of continuous service improvement activities
- Client site visits where you will be configuring and troubleshooting
- Assisting with design and installation
- International travel to client sites
- Previous experience within the HP ArcSight SIEM toolset which can be across Frontline or Backline
- Knowledge of infrastructure and networks, in particular the data and logs they generate
- Day to day ability to work with Linux (in order to ensure ArcSight operates correctly)
- Demonstrable skills across multiple platforms, technologies and operating systems
- Strong documentation skills with sound design knowledge
- Knowledge of the engineering lifecycle from requirements management to system testing
- Experience of working in a project environment
- Experience of utilising other SIEM tools, and/or Hadoop (ideally Hortonworks) or other Big Data technologies
- Technical certifications across a broad number of security and/or network products (Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, FireEye, WebSense, Bluecoat, etc)
- Past experience as an analyst or other day to day non-administrative role within a SOC
- Knowledge of databases, SQL and NoSQL
- Windows/Linux administration experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of data analytics
- Experience providing training to groups
Candidates must hold valid UK Security Clearance or be able to attain the level of Clearance specified.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter outlining your suitability, salary requirements and availability to roles@CNDLtd.com.
In line with Asylum & Immigration Legislation, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the EU. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process. Furthermore, in view of the nature of the work, all potential employees will undergo stringent reference and identity checks.
CND Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.