Product Packaging Engineer
I'm looking to recruit an experienced Packaging Engineer to work for a large blue chip company within their R&D Department. This would be part of a project team working on changes to Packaging across my clients EMEA businesses which deliver B2C and B2B products.
You would be responsible for:
- Supporting the external and internal manufacturing sites by coordinating and delivering packaging change projects
- Improve the packaging (from primary to tertiary) in partnership with other teams within the business (Supply Chain, Procurement, R&D, Quality, Regulatory affairs and manufacturing)
- Ensure that solutions are technically feasible and fit for purpose
- Managing and developing relationships with stakeholders
To be considered for this role you will possess a good mix of the following:
- Knowledge of continuous improvement, process optimization, business continuity, quality & compliance.
- Experience working in a high regulated business environment
- Packaging as well as Project Management knowledge
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with cross-functional teams in a multicultural environment.
In return my client is offering the opportunity to strengthen your technical expertise and develop your leadership ability in a highly diverse and agile environment. If you are passionate about what you do and keen to make a difference you will succeed in this organisation!
For further information please contact Rebecca Richardson on 0113 200 2237 or apply within!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.