DV - 24/7 Network Engineer - Corsham - £40,000 (20% Shift Allowance) **£100,000 Training Budget**
DV Cleared Network Engineers - Wiltshire
My client is a leading systems integrator and is looking for a number of DV Cleared Network Engineers to join their Network Operations Centre. As part Network Support Team you will provide support for high profile incidents and configuration activity on a 24/7 basis.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- To provide 24/7 proactive monitoring and fault restoration of a layer 2 data network.
- To provide order and incident reception to our customer.
- To act on customer orders and requests with published KPI’s and SLA’s.
- To manage a network management system.
- To resolve and take ownership of customer incidents.
- To participate in the drafting of quality technical and incident reports
- To contribute to the development and implementation of policies and service procedures.
- Hands on exposure with low and high speed data networking, OSI layer 2 protocols and layer 1 technologies.
- Cisco/Juniper routing and switching products.
- Network encryption.
- Network management systems as an operator.
- Cisco voice products.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, Routing Protocols,
- Ability to learn and adapt to new skills and technologies
- Strong analytical problem solving skills leading to sound decision making.
You will hold an active and transferable DV clearance and be willing to go through higher level clearances.
This is role is very urgent with multiple opportunities. In return you will receive a competitive salary + shift allowance and a very impressive training budget.
Candidates who have strong knowledge of the base subjects and a proven independent ability to learn and apply technology to solve business problems are encouraged to apply.
For a confidential chat please call Jack Mather on 0207 2489596 or email email@example.com with a copy of your CV.