Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Experis are currently recruiting a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to work for a Leading defence business.
You will report to the Financial Controller and manage all aspects of financial reporting across the business unit.As a FP&A Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the development of the strategic business plan
- Budgets and forecasts
- Supporting ongoing transformation and improvement projects
- Develop and improve all aspects of the financial planning and forecasting
- Managing the business unit reporting team
- Year end audit packs, tax packs and group reporting
As a FP&A Manager you will have the following skills / experience:
- Qualified - CIMA / ACCA /ACA
- Experience working for a large organisation
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong stakeholder management
- Ability to pass Security Clearance
This is a fantastic time to join the business and add value as they have recently gone through a large transformation project.
Some travel required.What's on offer?
Salary: £65,000 - £75,000 + Car + Bonus
Location: Near Salisbury
PermanentHow to Apply?
If you're ready to apply, fantastic! Click "apply" and if your CV is shortlisted I will call for an initial chat/screening in confidence within the next week.