Head of Information Security
Head of Information Security - Dublin or Newtownabbey Greater Belfast - Your Choice!
Competitive Salary & Benefits.
About the role
To deliver cost effective information assurance and ensure secure working practices are in place across the CMITS business. In doing so, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of a CMITS Information Security strategy whilst consulting on all information security issues, monitoring compliance to information security policies and championing the standards across the business.
About Capita | Managed IT Solutions
Capita Managed IT Solutions is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with 68,000 staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.We are a leading IT services company that provides cloud based and infrastructure services to public, private and third sector organisations and specialist managed IT services in the education, government, utilities and charities sectors.
We work in partnership with our customers to gain a deep understanding of their organisation and then create a technology strategy to support transformation, drive operational efficiency and reduce costs. Making IT work better for customers is our ultimate goal.
Your experience will include:
- In depth experience of Information Security Management (minimum 7 years), including writing and developing Information Assurance / Information Security Policy documentation and implementation of controls to ensure on-going compliance.
- Broad Information Security knowledge and highly experienced within IT Risk having delivered an ISMS against ISO 27001 and experience with a range of IT Risk frameworks including COBIT or ITIL.
- Experience of conducting technical risk assessments covering a wide range of corporate systems and risk profiles.
- Sound commercial experience and understanding of business and risk coupled with an ability to identify potential areas of risk and develop best practice solutions.
- First class interpersonal skills, communication and influencing skills together with an adaptable and constructive approach to problem solving.
- Leadership and extensive managerial experience at a senior level providing direct advice and guidance directly at Board level and to the wider organisation.
- Experience of leading and managing change.
- Experienced with ITIL Service Management best practice
- Excellent customer facing relationship management skills
- Certification within the CESG Listed Advisor Scheme (CLAS).
- Formal qualification CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) or CISM. (Certified Information Security Manager) CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor).
- ISO 9001 / ITIL framework experience.
- Knowledge and experience of Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery planning.
- Demonstrated competency in project management.
- The work may involve access to sensitive data covered by the Official Secrets Act. Therefore the applicant may be asked to undergo Security Clearance.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a pre-existing right to work and travel within the EU. Documentary evidence will be requested at interview.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, discretionary annual bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.