Cyber Defence Solution Architect
As the European specialist in cyber security, the mission of Airbus' CyberSecurity business is to protect governments, companies and critical infrastructures from cyber threats. Its trusted, high performance security products and services are able to detect, analyse and counter the most advanced cyber attacks.
We are currently looking for a Cyber Defence Solution Architect for Airbus CyberSecurity in Newport. You will ensure that:
- A point of contact for technical design, transition and 3rd line support is provided for project teams (internal, external and international);
- the Cyber Defence capability is realised throughout all phases of a project or program from inception to disposal;
- designs are created in accordance with the service design coordination process, aligning with the service strategy and service transition processes.
You will be in charge of:
- analysis of business requirements and the creation of service design packages, supporting discussions with external, internal and international stakeholders up to and including Director Level,
- designing management information systems and tools related to each environment,
- the continual service improvement of new and existing technology and management architectures.
The role will be based in Newport with the possibility of travel to customer premises (national and international).
- Educated to a degree level in Information Technology or equivalent
- Extensive experience in Information Systems
- Design of Security Components including SIEM, IDS/IPS, with hands-on capability in addition to pre-sales and service design and integration experience.
- Experience working within UK Defence/Government sector highly desirable.
- Working with leading COTS security products (McAfee, Splunk, Cisco FirePower, etc.)
- As a minimum, a technical Cisco CCNP network qualification or equivalent is required and certification in ITIL, COBIT, ISO , TOGAF/SABSA would be advantageous Please apply online for this vacancy at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus Group using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus Group.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.
More jobs like this
- £40,000 - £49,999 Contract SC Cyber Security jobs in Newport
- £40,000 - £49,999 Contract SC Defence jobs in Newport
- £40,000 - £49,999 Contract SC Digital Forensics jobs in Newport
- £40,000 - £49,999 Contract SC Engineering jobs in Newport
- £40,000 - £49,999 Contract SC Information Technology jobs in Newport