Business Development Manager - Aircraft Support
7 days left
- Job Type
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Development Manager within Aircraft Support, working for a FTSE 100 Organisation based in the South supporting the central business mission to improve their market position and achieve financial growth in support of UK military air power.
Primary responsibilities include;
- Support MD Air in defining long-term organisational strategic goals for the Air BU.
- Build and maintain key customer relationships
- Identify business opportunities, increase revenue and growth
- Manage the sales pipeline
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions across UK Defence.
- Seek to influence markets and customers with engagement, thought leadership, marketing and communications
- Present new and creative ideas for enhanced support solutions and enhance existing relationships.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Previous experience gained from working within the UK Defence 'market' in aircraft support roles (such as aircrew, engineering, air support).
- Sound understanding of partnering and collaborative working from working in a defence/government/agency/public sector role.
- Previous experience of a sales or marketing role in the UK Defence market.
- Recent previous service with the UK Armed Forces in a management position.
- Project management experience.
- Leading large teams in a complex operational environment.
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, and Microsoft Office.
What's on offer?
- Being part of a World Class FTSE 100 Organisation
- Competitive salary plus package
Successful applicants will be required to obtain UK MOD security clearance prior to appointment
For further information or a confidential discussion please apply now or call Rebecca Smolinska on 0117 9309 727.
Apply for Business Development Manager - Aircraft Support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly