Reporting Analyst - Tester - SAP - Farnborough
You will work numerous stakeholders in a diverse team; the responsibilities include:
- Design and application of test scripts for corporate business reports, primarily using SAP and EPM data.
- Design, develop and maintain business reports using applications such as SAP BEx Query Designer, SAP Business Objects Web Intelligence and SAP Design Studio
- Provide second line support to the wider business for enterprise reporting.
- Ensure that reports and applications perform reliably to meet the customer's functional needs and other requirements as defined in the application's project management or maintenance plan.
- Provide independent testing for application development, including designing test scripts.
- Provide technical assistance to other team members, as and when required.
- Work within existing safety and quality standards.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Good interpersonal skills for team-working, and working with customers.
- The ability to feedback test results and independent feedback to the development team.
- Knowledge of SAP reporting (ECC6, BEx Query Designer, Web Intelligence, Design Studio)
- Good testing disciplines.
- Qualifications in or knowledge of testing practices and strategies; e.g. ISTQB-BCS Certified Tester
- Experience in maintaining and testing applications.
- Experience of SAP Report writing, e.g. BusinessObjects WebIntelligence.
- Experience of SAP ECC6, BI/BW
- Experience of Enterprise project management systems, especially MS-EPM 2007 and MS-PPM 2016.
- Must hold SC Security Clearance or be suitable to obtain it
Location and Clearance
The position is based in Farnborough and requires the successful candidate to go through SC clearance upon starting. Candidates must have worked/lived in the UK for the last 5 years in order to be eligible.
For more information about the role, or to determine if you are eligible for SC Clearance please contact Mark Maxwell on 01619243659.