commercial manager - airbase support
FTSE 100 Global Organisation - £55,000 + Car + benefits
A rapidly expanding FTSE 100 organisation are looking to take on a Commercial Manager to work within its Air Base Support Division.
The Commercial Manager is responsible for the day to day commercial interface of Air Base Support contracts with outside agencies/organisations and provide commercial advise, services and support to internal customers.
We are looking for an achieved individual with a hunger, drive and motivation for progression and career development opportunities. In return you will be offered continuous professional development, an opportunity to progress with an ever-growing organisation, flexibility to progress your career in the direction you wish, as well as an extremely competitive salary and benefits package.
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows -
- To lead the daily contract management activity of an assigned portfolio of business agreements consistent with identified business objectives and policies;
- Flexibility to support the business on new opportunities when required;
- To maintain and improve customer relationships with the aim of business growth within existing contract arrangements;
- To interface with the company's procurement team to ensure effective commercial subcontract arrangements are in place and effectively managed;
- To assist in commercial risk analysis and associated management;
- To provide commercial support, advice and reports to the operational and management teams;
- Draft, negotiate and manage agreements with customers, occasionally suppliers and external consultants within delegated authority;
- Maintain contract documentation in a commercially viable format and in accordance with business policies;
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with contract stakeholders;
- Ensuring the Company's corporate governance policies, processes and procedures including those relating to Health and Safety are followed both within the department and assigned contracts;
- Indentify and support commercial solutions necessary to deliver business objectives
The successful candidate will display the following skills and experience -
- Degree level or a minimum of 5 years equivalent contract management experience
- Experience of the provision of IT contracts
- Experience of working within a PFI environment (Desirable)
- Proven commercial background covering the contract life cycle
- Knowledge of contracts and how to interpret and strategies to negotiate them
- Knowledge of service based contracts including the application of KPI's and service credits
- Direct experience of dealing with and ability to influence challenging stakeholders
- Commercial management of high value contracts
- Overseeing the implementation of commercial agreements
- Initiation and evaluation of financial and operational changes
- Risk assessment of commercial viability of contracts
- Capability to ensure contract and governance compliance with internal and external customers.
If you feel that you can demonstrate the necessary Commercial Management experience as detailed above and would like to work for an established FTSE 100 organisation on a hugely varied portfolio then I would like to hear from you.
Please apply on line or send your CV to Aaron Wallace on
Apply for commercial manager - airbase support
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly