Project Engineer - Project Support (Leicester)
Project Engineer (Project Support)
A leading supplier of services to the nuclear industry are currently recruiting for a Project Engineer within their organisation in Leicester.
You will be responsible for the delivery of defined small projects/work packages and project tasks of varying complexity and risk to time, cost and QEH&S targets.
- To support and promote the principles, processes and culture that underpin company accreditation for IAMM and ISO 9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001.
- Working with commercial representatives ensuring that all small projects/work packages and project tasks satisfy all businesses commercial requirements.
- Strategic customer and stakeholder management externally and internally within the business.
- Contributes to the process of capturing, analysing, implementing and validating requirements for small projects/work packages and project tasks.
- Able to contribute to the development of a project risk and opportunity plan, can identify project risks for small projects/work packages/tasks undertaken.
- Experience as a Project Assistant or Technical lead.
- Able to demonstrate experience across some parts of the project lifecycle with a demonstrable understanding of the whole project life cycle.
- Good level of technical Projects experience.
- Experience in managing single discipline projects.
This is a great opportunity for a a driven individual working within Project Support/Project Engineering to progress and develop their skills with one of the UK's Leading Nuclear Industry service providers.
Please apply within for further details!